What is Parrot Skycontroller - Simply the best way to pilot your Bebop Drone!
Equipped with an amplfied Wi-Fi radio and 4 antennas, the Parrot Skycontroller extends the Wi-Fi range up to 2km, subject to your local Wi-Fi regulations.
Pilot with a smartphone or tablet fixed into an integrated shelf that is compatible with the majority of tablets available on the market.
The pilot is at the helm of the drone with the help of 2 ultra-precise joysticks.
For more extreme sensations, connect FPV (First Person View) glasses to the Parrot Controller.
Once connected, your head movements will position the camera of the Bebop Drone!
Available in Blue, Yellow & Red!
Available for pre order now, in stock July 2015!
Interface. (See image 2 Yellow Drone Diagram.)
1. Built-in GPS
2. Mouse (FPV Navigation)
3. High precision joystick left
4. Back (FPV Navigation)
5. Home (FPV Navigation)
6. Record full HD video
7. Record & Wi-Fi signal
8. HP Audio
9. Batteries levels (Bebop Drone & Skycontoller)
10. Emergency Button
11. Take off/Landing
12. GPS auto return home.
13. High precision joystick right
14. Take a picture (Push) & Digital tilt control of the camera
15. Steerable, high power, dual band 2.4 5GHZ WiFi MIMO antenna, max range 2km.
16. Adjustable dock for smartphones and tablets up to 10.6" (Not Included)